How to Leverage your Business with Service Business Mastery Podcast
This episode features Tersh Blissett and his co-host Joshua Crouch discussing their methods to grow their business exponentially!
Join Tersh Blissett and his co-host Joshua Crouch as they talk about their accountability group and podcast micro being, becoming a micro-influencer and how that’s affected them, and how they’re going to help others that are in the accountability group.“I promise you it will work if you're consistent with it. Take the plunge and don't wait.” — Tersh Blisset Click To Tweet
In this episode we discuss:
- Why it’s vital to track and manage your business by having an accountability group as a service business.
- Game-changing business growth strategies and tips for social network sites.
- Joshua’s result-driven advice on starting your own service business, from starting your own podcasts to starting your own blog posts.
Tune in as they share and divulge ideas and insights that will guide your business growth to a level of thriving, profitability, and ever-expanding success.
Are you looking for actionable tips to help you navigate every business challenge you encounter as a tradesperson along the way? This podcast is absolutely for you.
As a business owner, you should start up your own micro podcast if you want to become a micro-influencer. Also, we should have accountability groups for small segments. For instance, customer service representatives, dispatchers, and depending on what kind of feedback we get there, service managers, operations managers, that type of thing.
We also had a ton of guests who have been on the show and have reached out to us and offered their assistance, whether it be as once-a-month participants in the accountability group or something similar.
We have some pretty high-level individuals who operate and control very huge organizations who are willing to be a part of the group and also want to be held accountable, and they have expressed their views on that. And we’ll have that group as well.
Tersh announces a new Platform accountability group that has been created for the listening audiences.
Further, Josh suggests that there should be an accountability group.
“The whole purpose of doing this is to make sure that you have something that’s written down as your goal, and we keep you on track, or we get you back on track because of the podcast and the success that has had in the past and that we’ve had over the last year or so we have a lot of really great business minds that are willing to help out small business owners, because the that’s, their passion is helping out the small business owner, that is struggling with things that they’ve seen and done.” [00:04:30]
Tersh & Josh talks about the importance of LinkedIn account in business growth.
“Years ago, I created a LinkedIn account, but it was purely out of obligation—I had been told I needed one. after which Like I was agreeing to every friend request, connection request, etc. And now that I see its worth, I’ve made so many incredible connections—part of which are thanks to the show,” says Tersh
“Many of your technicians won’t hang around on LinkedIn, but it can be a really beneficial tool for very high-level business owners. And the trades take that into account. I frequently see operations managers, general managers from various HVAC businesses, and other business owners; this is a fantastic platform to find them away from the possible noise of Facebook,” says Josh Crouch
Humanize your business with Images [00:24:00]
“Images humanize our companies because it’s so easy for us to get on the internet and have stock images,” says Tersh Blissett
Tune in to this fun episode right away to hear the exciting announcements!
Tersh & Josh recently joined Service Business Mastery Podcast which included his thoughts on:
- Tersh and Josh discuss their courses where they show you step-by-step, how to start your podcast. And then once you do your podcast, what do you do with it then? [00:19:30]
- Tersh & Josh share Business growth strategies and tips for your social channels & Expert advice on starting your own service business and Podcasts.
- What to focus on,
- How to optimize your videos for those channels,
- How to optimize your blog, posts, and things.
Key Resources From The Show:
- Email us at Podcasts@ServiceBusinessMastery.com
- Learn all about the Hosts of Service Business Mastery!
- This episode is kindly sponsored by Sera (visit their website) and CompanyCam (visit www.companycam.com/SBM for a 14-day trial and 50% off your first two months), and UpFrog (visit their website).
Subscribe to Service Business Mastery on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, our website, or wherever you get podcasts to hear more such fascinating and insightful stories.
Tune in to the latest in business services trends on Service Business Mastery by checking us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and our website.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Service Business Mastery in your favorite podcast player.