For many service businesses, marketing can feel like throwing random things at a wall and seeing what sticks. Sometimes, you get lucky. But in the ever-shifting landscape of new Google algorithms and increasingly tech-savvy competitors, luck isn’t gonna cut it.
That’s why the best marketing is data-driven marketing.
In this episode, we learn how to think more like data scientists when it comes to our marketing by speaking with Carole Lawson, bonafide data scientist and Chief Data Officer, and Rick B., CEO at MarketStorm, the company that’s delivering better marketing outcomes for its clients through data science.
– Intro [0:00]
– Introducing Carole Lawson and Rick B. [9:48]
– The truth about keywords [13:49]
– Optimizing your content like a data scientist [16:28]
– Learning from the language your customers use [20:36]
– Data science and hiring [27:17]
– How misinterpreting data can backfire [30:52]
– Targeting specific audiences [46:00]
Resources And People Mentioned:
This episode is kindly sponsored by:
– Sera (visit their website)
– UpFrog (visit their website)
– Copeland (visit their website). This should be copeland.com
– CompanyCam (visit their website)
– Visit www.companycam.com/SBM and use code SBM for a free 2-week trial, 1:1 training and account setup, and 50% off your first two months!
– Join the Service Business Mastery Facebook group
– Visit our website: https://www.servicebusinessmastery.com
– Castmagic – https://get.castmagic.io/SBM
– StreamYard – https://streamyard.com/pal/c/4524595769507840
– CallRail – https://partners.callrail.com/relentless-digital
– IfTTT- 10 Percent off! – https://ifttt.com/join?referral_code=BoERPHYVbCFE-C7okWNiClo3ygLafRze