“It’s really important to us that we have the same branding though. So even though it’s expensive and it’s time consuming, it’s critical for us to have consistency across every market that we’re in.”
— Greg Wells
Running a business of any size is no walk in the park. But you’ll be surprised at how different it can look like when you’re at the helm of a 100 million dollar company running several locations at once.
Greg Wells, the president of Max Service Group has been with his company since its nascent stages and kept working to grow the company to its present size. From maintaining a fleet of 200 service vehicles to closing acquisitions, Greg’s experience in running a business is unparalleled in the service industry.
Join us as we talk with Greg about the several pain points that come with running a service business, and the solutions he came up with to get to the other side, guns blazing.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The financial advantages of leasing versus owning fleet vehicles
- What companies should know about the acquisition process
- Why top-level leaders still need to pay attention to their numbers
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- This episode is kindly sponsored by Sera (visit their website) CompanyCam (visit their website), and UpFrog (visit their website).
- Visit www.companycam.com/SBM and use code SBM for a free 2-week trial, 1:1 training and account setup, and 50% off your first two months!
- Join the Service Business Mastery Facebook group
Meet the Guest:
Greg Wells is the President of MAX Service Group, a business that offers dependable heating, cooling, plumbing, drain, and sewer services and installations throughout their service area.
Email Greg at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Greg on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/greg-wells-86105742/
Tune in to hear the latest and greatest in business services trends on Service Business Mastery on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and our website.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Service Business Mastery in your favorite podcast player.