“The holy grail is if you can show them an ad with the relevant keyword based on their search and based on their location and then take them to a landing page based on their keyword and their location, you are going to outperform the average conversion rates in the industry.”
— Forrest Perry
Is the ad on your website page attracting visitors? Are you keeping track of that?
When someone searches for your type of service business, what ad do you show them? What landing page does that ad bring you to? Are you keeping the user’s attention on your website?
These are all important questions to keep in mind when evaluating the quality of your advertising (or advertising agency).
If you want to learn more about ensuring your ads and landing pages convert leads into paying customers (for life), this week’s guest is here to make it all make sense…
Join Tersh Blissett and Joshua Crouch as they talk with Forrest Perry about the basics of working with a marketing agency and using pay-per-click marketing to gain more customers for your home service business. Learn how to attract visitors with the quality of your ads in this episode.
(Forrest Perry is the Owner of Forrest Perry Digital Marketing where he does pay-per-click marketing for 80 home service companies, from HVAC and plumbing to electrical and garage doors. Over the last 10 years, Forrest has crafted a unique pay-per-click strategy that delivers 4x the industry standard return on investment.)
This episode discusses:
- How to outperform the average landing page conversion rates in your industry.
- How to know your marketing agency is or isn’t performing well.
- What is pay-per-click advertising and how does it benefit service businesses?
- Advice on how to better leverage the work your marketing agency is doing.
So, ready to learn about How to Use Pay-Per-Click Ads to Outperform in Your Industry then tune into this insightful episode right now. YOu surely don’t want to miss this!
Building Lifetime Customer Value, Even During Low Demand Times
[25:05-25:45] “I think more contractors need to look at the lifetime customer value, especially in the low demand times… Remarket to them forever, they’re gonna call you again in six months.”
Why Websites Always Outperform Landing Pages
[07:00-07:54] “100%, a real website will always outperform a landing page… Present an authentic experience where they can scroll around and have the control,” says Forrest Perry
How to Showcase Your Local Service Experience on a Landing Page
[08:41-09:46] “A landing page, you’ve got just a few seconds, you’ve got to establish trust and build value in just a few seconds…,” says Forrest Perry
How to Know Your Marketing Agency Isn’t Performing Well + KPIs to Hold Your Agency Accountable
[12:02-23:56] Josh: “Let’s change course here a little bit because you do a lot of analysis for PPC…” Forrest: “Yeah 100%. So, if you’re a plumbing company, you need to ask your agency…”“It always comes back to, you need an amazing landing page and an ad that is relevant to what that user is searching… Most agencies fail at that.” — Forrest Perry Click To Tweet
Forrest Perry recently joined Service Business Mastery Podcast and here are some highlights of the podcast:
- Forrest Perry shares tips on how to outperform the average landing page conversion rates in your industry.
- How to create an effective landing page.
- Further, he gives valuable insights on how to know if your marketing agency is or isn’t performing well.
- Key metrics you should know to hold your agency accountable.
- The show also discusses what is pay-per-click advertising and how does it benefit service businesses?
- Building Lifetime Customer Value (LCV), even during periods of low demand.
- Perry advises on how to better leverage the work your marketing agency is doing.
Key Resources From The Show:
- This episode is kindly sponsored by Sera, Podium, and CompanyCam for a 14-day trial and 50% off your first two months). and UpFrog
- Visit www.companycam.com/SBM and use code SBM for a free 2-week trial, 1:1 training and account setup, and 50% off your first two months!
- Learn more about Forrest Perry Digital Marketing
Meet the Guest:
Forrest Perry is the Owner of Forrest Perry Digital Marketing, a pay-per-click marketing agency that works with 80 home service businesses to increase their efficiency, ROI, customer lifetime value, and much more.
Connect with Forrest on LinkedIn
Meet the Hosts:
Tersh Blissett is a serial entrepreneur who has created and scaled multiple profitable home service businesses in his small-town market. He’s dedicated to giving back to the industry that has provided so much for him and his family. Connect with him on LinkedIn.
Joshua Crouch has been in the home services industry, specifically HVAC, for 8+ years as an Operations Manager, Branch Manager, Territory Sales Manager, and Director of Marketing. He’s also the Founder of Relentless Digital, where his focus is on dominating your local market online. Connect with him on LinkedIn.
Subscribe to Service Business Mastery on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, our website, or wherever you get podcasts to hear more such fascinating and insightful stories.
Tune in to the latest in business services trends on Service Business Mastery by checking us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and our website.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Service Business Mastery in your favorite podcast player.