Introducing Nicole Boyette, an accomplished professional who has carved her niche in the HVAC industry. With her roots in business, Nicole has been exposed to the trades since her childhood, thanks to her grandfather’s involvement in refrigeration and her father’s heating and air conditioning company. Despite exploring different career paths, including law enforcement and counseling, Nicole found her way back into the HVAC world.
In this episode, hosts Tersh and Josh sit down with Nicole Boyette, the Director of Business Development at HVAC and Plumbing Unlimited. We discuss her background and how she became involved with Women in HVACR, which has allowed her to connect with other women in the trades.
- Introducing Nicole Boyette and her story. [1:21]
- Leaving Family Business. [4:01]
- Women in HVACR [7:58]
- Overcoming Challenges [11:18]
- Learning and Implementing Business Principles [12:54]
- Women in the Trades [13:34]
- Automation and Business Development [20:31]
- Communication and Workflow [23:44]
- Professional Development [24:49]
- Building a Great Business [25:48]
- Closing Thoughts [26:41]
- Shoutouts [27:06]
- The hosts wrap up the episode [28:56]
Resources And People Mentioned:
- Apply for Women in HVACR Scholarship: To support women in the trades, consider applying for this scholarship and joining the community for resources and networking opportunities.
- Attend BDR Spark events: To improve your business skills and learn from industry experts, attend these events and connect with professionals in the field.
- This episode is kindly sponsored by Sera (visit their website) CompanyCam (visit their website), UpFrog (visit their website) and Emerson (visit their website).
- Visit www.companycam.com/SBM and use code SBM for a free 2-week trial, 1:1 training and account setup, and 50% off your first two months!
Meet the Hosts:
Tersh Blissett is a serial entrepreneur who has created and scaled multiple profitable home service businesses in his small-town market. He’s dedicated to giving back to the industry that has provided so much for him and his family. Connect with him on LinkedIn.
Joshua Crouch has been in the home services industry, specifically HVAC, for 8+ years as an Operations Manager, Branch Manager, Territory Sales Manager, and Director of Marketing. He’s also the Founder of Relentless Digital, where the focus is dominating your local market online. Connect with him on LinkedIn.
Tune in to hear the latest and greatest in business services trends on Service Business Mastery on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and our website.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Service Business Mastery in your favorite podcast player.