The journey from technician to entrepreneur is fraught with risk — but as those who have successfully walked the path will tell you: with big risks come big rewards.
In this episode, we speak with someone who has successfully walked the entrepreneurial path many times: Brian Will, Best-Selling Author and Business Consultant at Brian Will Media.
Brian shares the secrets to scaling your business, from hiring to negotiating to checking your ego at the door — and everything in between.
– Introduction and the problem with BLTs [0:00]
– Introducing Brian Will [9:48]
– The problem with relying too heavily on one client [12:27]
– Why every day in business must end with “why?” [18:18]
– The difference between an entrepreneur and a manager [22:56
– Why entrepreneurs should take Elon Musk’s advice with a grain of salt [31:34]
Resources And People Mentioned:
This episode is kindly sponsored by:
– Sera (visit their website)
– UpFrog (visit their website)
– Copeland (visit their website). This should be copeland.com
– CompanyCam (visit their website)
Visit www.companycam.com/SBM and use code SBM for a free 2-week trial, 1:1 training and account setup, and 50% off your first two months!
Visit our website: https://www.servicebusinessmastery.com
– Castmagic – https://get.castmagic.io/SBM
– StreamYard – https://streamyard.com/pal/c/4524595769507840
– CallRail – https://partners.callrail.com/relentless-digital
– IfTTT- 10 Percent off! – https://ifttt.com/join?referral_code=BoERPHYVbCFE-C7okWNiClo3ygLafRze