Every technician knows the power of that on-the-job “aha” moment — when it finally clicks and training goes from theoretical to practical.
What if your technicians could have that “aha” moment before they ever even leave for the job?
In this episode, Ken Midgett, Plumbing Market Director, and Dan Clapper, HVAC Market Director, of Interplay Learning, join the show to share the exciting ways VR learning is making it easier for your techs to gain the skills needed to thrive in today’s service business landscape.
– The benefits of remote training [0:00]
– How virtual reality helps build competence before the job ever starts [9:26]
– How VR fits into plumbing training [14:22]
– How to take your training beyond “herding cats” [19:09]
– Training technicians for job success [25:05]
This episode is kindly sponsored by:
– Sera (visit their website)
– UpFrog (visit their website)
– Copeland (visit their website).
– CompanyCam (visit their website)
– Interplay Learning (visit their website)
Visit www.companycam.com/SBM and use code SBM for a free 2-week trial, 1:1 training and account setup, and 50% off your first two months!
Visit our website: https://www.servicebusinessmastery.com
– Castmagic – https://get.castmagic.io/SBM
– StreamYard – https://streamyard.com/pal/c/4524595769507840
– CallRail – https://partners.callrail.com/relentless-digital
– IfTTT- 10 Percent off! – https://ifttt.com/join?referral_code=BoERPHYVbCFE-C7okWNiClo3ygLafRze