“Product assortments that are built for the unique roles of your trade”
Listen to the podcast here:
HVAC Technician uniforms- What’s trending?
Here we are with another exciting podcast episode for you that you definitely won’t want to miss This episode will be both entertaining and helpful as Chris Walker shares some great tips on how to select the comforting yet stylish uniform when at work and slay the day like a boss.
Join Tersh Blissett and his co-host as they sit with senior director of sales from Carhartt Company Gear- Chris Walker and discuss Carhartt, what they have to offer for the team, your team as an employee, and what are the transitions they made in the past couple of years and what they’re bringing to the table. Let his nuggets of wisdom goals guide you in owning a thriving, profitable, and ever-growing business.
(As a business-focused IT leader, Chris Walker has extensive experience implementing technology innovations to enable business. He has held leadership positions in software development, IT infrastructure, and support services. He has a track record of developing IT strategies, establishing a vision, and winning buy-in. Presently, he is the senior director of sales for Carhartt Company Gear, a company focused on the workwear side.)
Are you an HVAC Service professional? If so, you probably have a good understanding of safety and health guidelines but are you curious about what plumbing technicians or plumbers should wear? Then you need to listen to this podcast.
Carhartt is not just about products, it’s a service model.
[00:05:00] “When you think about it, it’s less about product changes and more about the service model. At Carhartt, we do tailor our products to the specific needs of businesses in those markets”, says Chris Walker.
“Consequently, when we style the product around the industry, we look at the end-users, their jobs, and what they do daily. Our product team would talk to you about how much time they spend on job sites, observing and working with them as well as what they come into contact with, and what they do on the job site. We want to design the product to meet their demands, not only to facilitate their comfort, which is crucial, but also to make sure that it lasts longer”, he adds.
Having someone come in wearing dirty clothes is awful, isn’t it?
[00:13:00] “So Ideally, you should have two or three extra sets so you can wash them one day while wearing them. Some companies even go so far as to buy a couple of sets but then allow the employee to buy more on their own. So if they want more gear, they can go buy it”, says Chris Walker.
Is branding done by you, or do we need to send them to a seamstress?
“The great thing is that we have this website we launched two years ago. It’s designed to be an all-in-one DIY destination, where you can control your destiny.
Browse and shop DIY clothing, apparel, and gear at Carhartt.com– Workwear, clothing, and gear that work as hard as you do. You can upload your logo once you’ve registered, and then you can purchase your products which then arrive at your door,” Chris Walke.
Why Choose Carhartt Work Uniforms?
- No matter how big or small your crew is, finding the right uniform provider can be challenging. However, nothing beats the quality of works clothing fortified with renowned Carhartt toughness when it comes to superior uniforms. After all, it’s the uniform your people will want, and be grateful for.
- Carhartt Company Gear offers a range of services, from first-rate service to a wide range of sizes and styles available to both men and women. They have proved this over the years and have worked hard to ensure they deliver specialized uniforms that are unique to your industry and which are backed by our 132-year history.
- With Carhartt Company Gear, you can purchase tailored workwear designed specifically for your industry. For managed uniform and rental laundry programs, you can either purchase directly from Carhartt or partner with a Carhartt Certified distributor.
- With Carhartt’s branded work uniforms, you can make your mark and outwork the competition.
So, interested in Uniforms for Your Technicians?
So If you would like to learn more about Brand Your Gear-Carhartt’s uniform rental program, or to sign up, click here. Help your employees show even more pride in their work with a reliable uniform rental program!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE SHOW:
- Uniforms help professional service company employees such as HVAC technicians, electricians, plumbers, and others build credibility and confidence when interacting with customers.
- These technicians have a lot on their plates, what with crawling in confined spaces, climbing ladders, and keeping major mechanical systems running. They deserve a uniform that is comfortable to wear, moves with them, and instills pride in their work and the company they represent.
- During this episode, we’ll talk about how you can provide your staff with professional-looking work uniforms that are comfortable.
- How Carhartt may set up a uniform rental program for HVAC Business owners that gives them a variety of outfits that fit well and promote your brand at every client interaction.
Intrigue? Listen to this podcast and get equipped with essential business advice from this impactful conversation.
Chris Walker currently serves as Sr. Director of Sales for Carhartt Company Gear. In this role, he is responsible for Carhartt’s indirect B2B uniform sales. He joined Carhartt in 2016 as Director of IT Infrastructure Technology.
Walker is a military veteran, having previously served with the United States Marine Corps. He is active in the veteran community, with a primary focus on helping veterans find employment opportunities, as well as educating companies on the benefits of hiring those who have served.
So, what’re you waiting for? Tune into this episode right away and get one step closer to becoming the successful owner of your dreams.
Subscribe to Service Business Mastery on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, our website, or wherever you get podcasts to hear more such fascinating and insightful stories.
For a complete transcription of the interview, Read More