Stephen Christopher, the founder of WIT Digital, came on the show today to interview Tersh about how he is able to run Service Emperor, an HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service business, from anywhere in the world!
Tersh explains how he is about to keep culture up, continue training techs, and maintaining inventory! All of this while still being able to watch over the traditional office staff all day too!
Here is a shortlist of items discussed in today’s show:
- Managing CSR’s & Dispatchers
- Maintaining a strong culture while staying virtual
- Training both service techs and office staff without physically being together
- Inventory control
- Call board & how to remote dispatch techs
- Pros & Cons of being remote & virtual
- What they do with their trash!
Use the CRM Tersh uses ThermoGrid
Service Business Mastery Podcast